Meet The Team
Pauline first became a patient of Nicola in 1995 when she was at the Alton practice and John became a patient shortly after. We followed Nicola to Fleet Chiro clinic and have remained regular patients to date.
Our treatment comprises general half yearly checkups and the occasional specific treatment for example when John had a number of monthly visits to deal with lower back pain.
We both find that the McTimoney technique suits us very well which coupled with Nicola’s skills has helped maintain our skeletal health over the years. Pauline worked as a secretary and the treatment kept neck tension at bay.
We find that Nicola is easy to deal with, has a warm welcoming manner, a sense of humour and gives confident advice during the sessions, treating accordingly. These are the reasons we always look forward to our regular visits and come out feeling much better.
– John & Pauline Hanrahan
Fleet Chiropractic Clinic is conveniently situated on Elvetham Heath, on the outskirts of Fleet near the Hampshire / Surrey / Berkshire borders. It is close to Fleet mainline, station and is just off the M3 junction 4 and A30. There is ample easy parking immediately outside and it is a ground floor building which makes it easily accessible and suitable for the disabled.
Fleet Chiropractic clinic was opened 25 years ago by owner and chiropractor Nicola Eldridge and FCC specialises just in Chiropractic. We are situated in Elvetham Health.
The clinic is open fultime Monday to Saturday and some late evening appointments. Please contact us on 07771 544071.
In an emergency, weekends or out of hours please call the clinic to listen to our answerphone which will direct you as to how to make contact with a chiropractor out-of-hours. Alternatively please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our chiropractors and they will get back to you as soon as they are able.
At Fleet Chiropractic we can offer:
- FREE SPINE CHECKS – a 20 minute consultation appointment to discuss any problems, and to check your body for misalignment, joint mobility, muscle tension and posture. We can offer advice but there is no treatment given and no obligation to make a further appointment.
- McTimoney Chiropractic joint manipulation / mobilisation and massage.
- Massage (within and independent of a chiro treatment)
- Rehabilitation exercise / stretch and lifestyle advice
- Posture and ergonomic advice
- X-ray and MRI referral (through GP or private not done on site).
Products offered for sale or trial
- Memory pillows (for loan / trial)
- Cold treatment creams
- Hot and cold packs
- Back support products
- Wedge cushions
What we do not stock we can probably source for you!