Fleet Chiropractic Clinic is conveniently situated on Ancells Farm, on the outskirts of Fleet near the Hampshire / Surrey / Berkshire borders. It is close to Fleet mainline, station, is on a local bus route and is just off the M3 and A30. There is ample parking immediately outside and it is a ground floor building which makes it easily accessible and suitable for the disabled.
Fleet Chiropractic clinic was opened 22 years ago by owner and chiropractor Nicola Eldridge and FCC specialises just in Chiropractic. We are within the same building as Ancells Farm Dental Clinic and there is also a Podiatrist on site. It is a modern spacious clinic with a friendly team and full time reception. We have a sizeable waiting area with magazines and TV. Our treatment rooms are warm, light and spacious and our facilities help us to tailor our treatment personally to meet each individuals needs.
The clinic reception is staffed Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and open late on Monday evening until 8.30pm. Our receptionists will help with advice, bookings or will get a chiropractor to make contact with you, if you wish to discuss anything. Please contact us on 01252 614818.
In an emergency, weekends or out of hours please call the clinic to listen to our answerphone which will direct you as to how to make contact with a chiropractor out-of-hours. Alternatively please send an email to email@example.com or one of our chiropractors and they will get back to you as soon as they are able.
There is also a Podiatrist and Dental clinic on the same premises:
HPC Reg Chiropodist / Podiatrist Jo Powell BSc (hons) DPod M.MChS also works at Ancells Farm Clinic on Tuesday and Thursday.
William and Nicola Shaw are the Dentist and Hygienist and owners of Ancells Farm Dental Clinic.
- FREE SPINE CHECKS – a 20 minute consultation appointment to discuss any problems, and to check your body for misalignment, joint mobility, muscle tension and posture. We can offer advice but there is no treatment given and no obligation to make a further appointment.
- McTimoney Chiropractic joint manipulation / mobilisation and massage.
- Western Acupuncture (within a chiro treatment with consent)
- Kinesiology taping (within and to aid a chiro. treatment)
- Massage (within and independent of a chiro treatment)
- Rehabilitation exercise / stretch and lifestyle advice
- Posture and ergonomic advice
- X-ray and MRI referral (through GP or private not done on site).
Products offered for sale or trial
- Memory pillows (for loan / trial)
- Cold treatment creams
- Hot and cold packs
- Back support products
- Wedge cushions
What we do not stock we can probably source for you!